Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Pregnant.

Yep, I'm pregnant.

Now I can properly defend myself for lack of mojo/postings for the past 2 months. Basically, I started this blog with all sorts of creative juices flowing...then got pregnant. Everything went out the window from that point. I have been ridiculously sick for the past 2 1/2 months (in hospital with IV at one point = no bueno). However, I have started some acupuncture treatments over the past couple weeks and it is making a difference. The little Chinese man told me yesterday, "You will now feel better. You see." Hope he is right...

ANYways, despite all that we are very excited... especially my husband. He has wanted to be a dad for a very long time.

Here is a picture of a picture of our little one on our fridge.

1 comment:

  1. janelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is so exciting
    congratulations beautiful

    ReplyDelete