Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fighting it.

They say it's genetic... but I am going to try and prove them wrong. My mom has the craziest looking stretch marks from pregnancy that I have ever seen (sorry mom). They may be the reason why I have been married for 7 years and am just now having a kid- I am traumatized. ANYway--- they say it's genetic, but I am going to fight it. I have now asked almost every woman who works in cosmetics in Southern California (and has had a kid) what the best stretch mark prevention products are. Here is the grand conclusion- Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil.

Here is the scoop: $52.00 for 100% pure plant extracts. #1 best selling oil that firms and tones helping to prevent stretch marks (also good for weight loss). About 5 women that I trust the most from work have said that this stuff that is legit. They also layered it with Shea Butter from L'OCCITANE.

One of my favorite bloggers wrote this about it as well.

So, twice a day I lather myself up with all this goodness... I will let you know in about 4 months if it really is just genetic ;)

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great combination to me - at the very least you will smell extra yummy for the next 4 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole genetic thing is bunk! My mom had terribly dark, pink, very noticeable stretch marks all around her hips and lower belly. After my two kids I was able to make it out unscathed....it can happen! : ) But if it does it's only war wounds...well earned war wounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO good to hear Kelly... hope! :)

    ReplyDelete