Saturday, February 26, 2011

About to pop...

The cold truth...... my pregnancy could be described as anything but "pretty" or "fun." The reality is that it has been one of the hardest seasons of life for my husband and I... me coping with 9 months of sickness and having to be dependent on others (which I hate) and he having to sacrifice and give when he felt like he had nothing left. We are almost through it though.... with only days left to go (if not hours). Maybe I'm just incredibly stubborn (or in denial), but I wanted these pictures to reflect anything but our actual reality! Haha! The result: An absolutely beautiful and genuinely "happy" afternoon spent with my husband- I love him so much. My talented friend Anjuli captured these sweet memories- thank you Anjuli!













4 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest pictures! Your friend has a great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. janelle... these are wonderful. so whimsical and just fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are super sweet.

    xxoo,

    Windsor
    http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete